Friday, September 19, 2014

Jiji - 2015 Senior Session // Twinsburg, OH Portrait, Fashion & Wedding Photographer

I had the great delight of photographing Jiji. She is a sweet girl with a quiet disposition that makes her very intriguing to be around. As we took photos and just sort of roamed a few locations it was so fun to see her personality come out here and there bringing a new light to how I saw her. Also, we had the great honor of receiving some information from a random biker telling us first that "oh, when she poses like that if she turns her head a bit she'll look just like kim kardashian. You know I know that stuff." Then after that he invited that, "she can pose on my bike too!".  It was so much fun and I am just in love with how these photos show different parts of Jiji's personality.

3 comments :

  1. these are just killer, janelle.
    she's a total stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful, Janelle! You really captured her soul and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Espesh the one of her twirling in front of the door!

    ReplyDelete